On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 09:49:32AM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 11:25:14PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >  On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> >  I've now booked my flight, I arrive in Helsinki 14:00, you at 14:45 and
> >  Jean-Marc at 14:50. So I'll just have a late lunch while waiting.
>
> All on thursday 9th? Then perhaps we should just pick you up
> by car. I'll talk to the CEO about it ;-)

Would be nice.

> > > Both should be enough to reach the regular bus to/from Bromarv.
>
> >  Ok.
> >
> > > Is there anybody else coming btw?
> >
> >  I don't think so... Martin?
>
> Lars was planning to come by bike. And then Jose and Susana... Jose?
>
> >  Anything special to bring?
>
> We have bedlinen and towels and all... but do bring as many
> laptops as you can, with ethernet cables / wireless cards,
> and a spare hub or ADSL modem if you have one.

In theory I have a ADSL modem, but not exactly a 'spare' one.

Also, people on the airport are known to have funny ideas if they see
'unusual electronic equipment'. A 'laptop' is usually on the upper
rim... Anyway, if there's no Finish modem to find I can bring mine.
It has WLAN and four LAN port, I would need one of the LAN ports
for my own laptop.

> Last Saturday we had the thunderstorm of the century - phone
> dead, internet dead. Two working days, said Sonera. We'll see.
> I have some contingency plans for that...
>
> A yes, bring swimming clothes. Nice sand beach close by.

Igitt. I suppose the water will be wet, too.

I was trying to avoid this this year...

> >  Should I bring a laptop?  I can take my old Dell (300MHz,256MB) which
> >  probably isn't too useful, or my work laptop (mass=7 kg including PSU).
>
> One with a working LyX SVN local tree, and a compiler that
> doesn't run out of steam ;-)

Andre'