Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
I cannot reproduce the crash under windows but this looks familiar to an
old crash you had with the Toc if you remember.

I rather think it's a remainder of bug 3258. Note that in the backtrace, line 3497 in InsetTabular::doDispatch is reached,

        if (!is_deleted_)
                InsetTabularMailer(*this).updateDialog(&cur.bv()); // <-- this
one

which means that is_deleted_ is false. AFAIU your fix in revision 17568, is_deleted_ should be true in this case.

Yes, it should be true but as I said, I cannot reproduce the bug so I guess it will be true for me. I'll try to debug that today to verify that.

Abdel.