On Wednesday 18 July 2007 01:21:52 Dov Feldstern wrote:
> Also, this has only convinced me even more that it's wrong to apply a
> lyx2lyx fix for this patch: this is a bug fix, there were previously
> .lyx files which were ok, but which lyx was generating incorrect latex
> for, and patch 1820 fixes that. If there are lyx documents out there
> which patch 1820 affects, it can only do them good. All this lyx2lyx
> patch does is to explicitly set the language to the wrong values in all
> kinds of situations.

OK you convinced me. I will accept the fix to bug 1820 if you add a comment in
release notes. Do we have a deal?

BTW in terms of final output what could it be the difference with and without
this patch applied? Was the previous output always wrong to RTL users and so
people learned to avoid it?

This type of answer would justify our response to this bug.
--
José Abílio