Darren Freeman wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 10:32 +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
I am sorry to hear that but we have no way to help you without nothing where the slowdown is. We need profile results! So, if you want to have a faster 1.5, please try to provide some.

I would love that but I'm currently without income owing to my thesis
not being written yet :)

If you can find the time to compile from a svn, compiling with profiling enabled is supposed to be easy on linux (with --enable-profile or something).

I suspect it is related to the size of the document.

No, it shouldn't be.

Abdel.