On 8/5/07, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I will re-add zh_CN.
>
> Actually, I will wait for Bo's input. I remember that he did not
> manage to show the characters in the menus. Bo, for what is worth,
> zh_TW works well on the mac here.

The menu problem has partly been solved. Potential users have to run
qtconfig to choose a font (or substitution font) that contains Chinese
characters. There is some instruction in 1.5.0 ANNOUNCE about this.

scons currently does not respect LINGUS file. It globs all po/*.po
files.  I did not fix the problem because I did not want to change
LINGUS to work on the zh_CN translation; and I thought that these  po
files that is not in LINGUS would not be distributed.

Bo