Selon Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> To load localized versions of help fles (e.g. fr/Intro.lyx instead of
> Intro.lyx), the code in i18nLibFileSearch
> tries to mimic what gettext does, by looking up some environment
> variables. However, this does not
> work for modern gettext, which call system-specific APIs on mac and
> windows.
>
> Therefore I resort to a trick: in fr.po, for example, there is an
> entry like:
>
> msgid "[[Replace with the code of your language]]"
> msgstr "fr"
>
> Therefore, when this po files is loaded, I can get its name!
>
> I still let the LANGUAGE variable override everything to allow people
> to enter language preferences like
> LANGUAGE="fr:es"
>
> The language preferences entered in the mac preference panel are not
> taken in account, but this is not
> a regression.
>
> As always, comments welcome. The effect of this patch should be
> neutral on all platforms but the mac.
> On the mac, it should load the right help files when the transl1-
> v1.diff patch is used (or when building
> --without-included-gettext).

This one didn't work for me (help files are always in english). (I applied
transl1-v1.diff)

Note that there were some missing files when I applied transl3-v1.diff (see
below).

Mael.

>>> CONSOLE LOG <<<

Mael$ patch -p0 < ../transl3-v1.diff
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|svn diff po/*.po src/support/filetools.cpp
|Index: po/bg.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/bg.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/bg.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/ca.po
Hunk #1 FAILED at 15903.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/ca.po.rej
patching file po/cs.po
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/da.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/da.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/da.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/de.po
patching file po/es.po
patching file po/eu.po
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/fi.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/fi.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/fi.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/fr.po
patching file po/gl.po
patching file po/he.po
Hunk #1 FAILED at 16106.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/he.po.rej
patching file po/hu.po
patching file po/it.po
patching file po/ja.po
patching file po/ko.po
patching file po/nb.po
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/nl.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/nl.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/nl.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/nn.po
patching file po/pl.po
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/pt.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/pt.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/pt.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/ro.po
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/ru.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/ru.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/ru.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/sk.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/sk.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/sk.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/sl.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/sl.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/sl.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/sv.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/sv.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/sv.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/tr.po
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/wa.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/wa.po   (revision 19300)
|+++ po/wa.po   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: po/zh_CN.po
|===================================================================
|--- po/zh_CN.po        (revision 19300)
|+++ po/zh_CN.po        (working copy)
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
patching file po/zh_TW.po
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17171.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/zh_TW.po.rej
patching file src/support/filetools.cpp