[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

I solved the splash screen bug and there is apparently no objection so I will commit it.

Please don't get this wrong, I'm serious with the question: What's the rush?

I assume the people interested have already looked at the incremental diffs. And the first version of patch has been sent on Sunday.

What's the consequence from a development point of view if you wait longer?

As for no comments, it's only been a few hours and that was 3000 lines.

Most of it is deletion and third of it is just the BufferView::buffer_ test removal.

Some of use are at work you know... ;-)

I know and my real work has suffered from this patch simplification which I still think was worth nothing.

I'll wait until tomorrow.

Abdel.