Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> >> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/20016 - optimization: avoid some font
> >> copying
> >> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/20021 - enable some non-rtl
> >> optimization
> >
> > Alfredo asked for some expert review. After that, it can go in.
> > (I've already approved that)
>
> They are safe IMHO.

Good. Alfredo, you can apply then.

> >> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19867 - InsetCollapsable::setStatus():
> >> remove the Buffer::changed() signal emission
> >
> > Already approved last time ...
>
> Yes, I know I promised to do that last time but I was waiting for my
> other patch to be committed. I'll try to backport it but this just a
> cosmetics change for branch, nothing critical.

Just to keep track, here are the fixes you still need to backport (and have OK
to do so). No need to hurry, though:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19638 - redoParagraph() simplify the
changed calculation

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19868 -
TextMetrics::redoParagraph(): we need to check the returned value of
Inset::metrics()

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19838 - Bug fix: correctly redraw a
Row containing and inset which Dimension slightly changed

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19867 -
InsetCollapsable::setStatus(): remove the Buffer::changed() signal emission

> >> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19919 - Fix DEPM crash within inset.
> >> always clear the full text_metrics_ when doing a full update.
> >
> > Applicable to branch?
>
> In theory yes but this will have side effects within insets.

What kind of side effects?

> OTOH, that
> may solve some of the not easily reproducible crashes that have been
> reported.

Which ones?

Jürgen