> i have basic working skeleton for bug 3527; now there is only minimal set of
> supported features, but i'll add others, when you won't opose the general
> construction of this code. i would like to ask :

Nice work!

> 1) is it possible to add hyperref support to 1.6 series (Jose?)

As long as you can complete the feature before 1.6 is released, so I
guess the answer is yes.

> 2) can somebody review this code and comment what should be done
>    otherwise and mainly what i forgot to do.

I have a quick look at the patch, and have one question though: why do
you use separate file for PDFOptions.h|cpp? I guess it can be merged
to BufferParams.

> 3) what features you would like to have from hyperref ?

Have not tried your patch...

> 3) is there something needed for lyx2lyx support ?

Remove these options with back conversion.

> 4) adding others things like keywords, checkboxes for working bookmarks and
> references.

I guess I also want 'fullscreen' mode for presentation.

Cheers,
Bo