Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> And if you're working on this....the URL inset should become an \href inset. (There are a billion > bugs about this.)

I also opted for this often in the past, but you need to take care then of several issues. Take for example the Algorithm floats: The EmbeddedObjects manual describes a lot of Preamle hooks that are needed when hyperref is used. There are a lot other cases where this is problematic, just search in the EmbeddedObjects manual for "hyperref".
It might be that, if we load hyperref at the right point---and obviously, we have to figure out when that is---these sorts of issues will go away. The problem, at present, is that you can only load it manually now, so it gets loaded late.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto