Rob> > I think Rob Lahaye deserves a prize for persistence! He has managed to
Rob> > successfully isolate a bug that is triggered by resizing an xforms dialog when
Rob> > the window manager is set up to show the window's properties while resizing.

Rob> Thank you. Well, I'll probably go for the gold medal now by telling you:
Rob> I've just uploaded & compiled the latest CVS and found the following:

Rob> DISABLE that WM feature and do a FAST resize.
Rob> If you do that fast enough (well, I believe that's what it is) then
Rob> you'll see the scroll bar or status bar disappear, depending on
Rob> whether you resize horizontally or vertically. You have to resize to
Rob> a SMALLER size in order to let the scrollbar/statusbar disappear.

This bug is independent of your discovery. I seem to remember reading that it
was introduced recently by (Lars???) playing with the main window's scrollbars.
The good news is that this means it's squashable. One day!

Rob> Good news on the citation-ref window: my earlier reported bug on
Rob> resizing that window has gone with the latest CVS compilation.

;-) That's because you discovered how to circumvent the problem!

Have a good weekend.
Angus