> Pavel Sanda schrieb:
>
>> I _do_ send them as an attachment _always_. If some web archives corrupt
>> it, its not my fault. But I can CC you which should solve this issue.
>
> Yes I see now that mail-archive.com has some problems recently.

I studied meanwhile why it is so; there is way how to bypass it through
changing mime type. But if you are able (do you?) to read it correctly when I
post the patch directly to your mail I would rather let it the way it is.

>>> or directly the SVN programm to create diffs?
>> Because I don't use it.
>
> But you already use it to check out the SVN repository.

No, I dont even touch the svn command.

> Working with SVN is the easiest way: You can change the files directly in the
> SVN repository and create there the diffs and patches.
> When you update the repository, your changes will be merged with the ones
> from SVN, so that your files and therefore patches will alwas be up to date.
> There are also graphical SVN tools avaliable that comes with diff tools,
> repository repair tools, etc. With them you also don't need to use a console
> and learn SVN commands.

This is misunderstanding. I have something far better :)

Anyway, as we want to cooperate, I will write some scripts that do the job
and give me svn output for you.
Howg.

Pavel