Pavel Sanda ha scritto:
hi,

one thing which is annoying for me when working with lyx is lenghty locating
of a given environement in environment box for certain classes which have
many items, even more that i usually use only few of these items.

now i have working skeleton for bug 2739, which introduces two preference
options
- one for alphabetical sorting and the second which put environment used during
the current editation on the top of the envi list.
Hi, it seems very useful, and required.
I would suggest making both of these options enabled by default
(when both enabled, you would get the last couple of elements
chosen recently on the top in last-to-prev order, then the others
alphabetically sorted follow).

   T.