On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 07:59:11PM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:

> Change tracking. Initially it was crippled and very limited,
> then I partly un-crippled it, and then Michael put in _a lot_
> of effort to iron all the bugs out and instill some sanity.

Yes, change tracking was tough, and fixing it looked even tougher (I can
only apologise ;)

However, I'm far from convinced that it's the same as text styles. The
difficult stuff is all around things like "delete doesn't really mean
delete".

> (Unfortunately insets are no good for CT)

Interesting, why? From what I can see it seems that all the inset
people's preferences apply just the same to CT.

regards
john