Stefan Schimanski wrote:
I have several files that include another file, ggmacros.lyx, that includes all the math macros I need for most of my papers. In 1.5.x, and previously, so long as the macro file was loaded before the base file, the macros would be seen and used by LyX. In the current trunk, however, that is not so. If I paste them into the main file, then they work, and work beautifully. But not if they're in the included file.

Wait a few days. I have all of that implemented. I am just waiting now that Abdel's scrolling patch stabilizes a bit more.

OK. No problem. I knew you'd done this, but thought it was committed along with the other stuff.

rh