On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 15:52 +0100, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> as a consequence of including xdg-open for our viewers i got
> for any viewing of ps/dvi/pdf files firstly firefox opened
> and after that actual viewer opened (through the firefox own mechanism,
> which at the end means i'm not able to view dvi at all eg).
>
> anyone else facing this ?

That sounds like what happened to me yesterday!

But because I was running it remotely and Firefox was already running on
the local display, I instead got a message that I should first close my
existing Firefox session before trying again. Most annoying!

I was successful at viewing as DVI though.

Have fun,
Darren