Ben Goodrich wrote:
Pavel Sanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The initial reconfigurations did not help or hurt with the export options,
evidently because I followed the upgrade path from 1.4.x to 1.5.x . Then, I did

mv .lyx/ .lyxOLD

at which point a reconfiguration generated a new .lyx/ and fixed the missing
export options. So I still have the old preferences file but I have not yet
done anything in LyX to trigger the generation a new preferences file. Here is
the old preferences file. -- Thanks, Ben

I'd be interested to see if this works for you: Using your old .lyx directory, just delete the preferences file. That does it for me.

This is definitely a problem:

\format "latex"    "tex" "LaTeX (plain)"    "" "editor" "editor"
\format "pdflatex" "tex" "LaTeX (pdflatex)" "" "editor" "editor"

Mine looks like this:
\format "latex" "tex" "LaTeX" "L" "kile" "kile" "document"
I'm not sure exactly what the Sweave stuff should be for 1.5.x.

Richard