Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
rgheck wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
rgheck wrote:

Happened while it was just sitting there. I've seen this several times.

But this doesn't look like a sane backtrace, did you forgot to type bt?

As non-sane as it may look, that's exactly what I got when I typed bt.

OK.

It seems that these scrollbar actions are being triggered even even LyX seems otherwise to be quiet.

The scrollbar is updated at each redraw (GuiWorkArea::updateScrollbar() is called). So maybe the crash is following a mouse hover over an inset? Otherwise there should be no action if LyX is quiet.

Yes, that's what's so weird. This crash occurs when I'm doing absolutely nothing in LyX. I was working in kdevelop fullscreen, in fact, one time.

rh