Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Jürgen Spitzmüller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

rgheck wrote:
By the way: Anyone have views about translation issues here? I haven't
addressed those and don't have much (well, any) experience with that
sort of issue. A proper solution would involve having translations of
the module descriptions in the module files themselves, I would suppose:
DescriptionBegin[de], and the like, I guess. I'm not proposing to do
this myself, but if anyone would like to do it....
I would do it as for the other layout files: Make po/lyx_pot.py write the relevant strings to the *.po-files.

Yes. We do not need several ways to provide l10n.

OK. I didn't know about this facility.

So, we need some code in po/lyx_pot.py. Do I then just pass the relevant strings through qt_()? E.g., something like: QString desc = qt_(module.getDescription())?

Richard