Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Enough said. The problems are recurrent. I really think we should ask
> for a better system to some generous contributor. Where is aussie
> location by the way and who is paying for that service?

Aussie is hosted at trolltech and nobody is paying for the service :)

The machine (Athlon 2000+) has been bought from the project's fund and
from time to time Lars asks on lyx-users whether somebody could renew
the lyx.org name. That is all there is to it.

Having a new machine could be useful, but the most important is
somebody to maintain it.