On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> Well my first impression is it works ;), it is VERY slow on update, but
> probably you will solve this. IMO as first work it looks good #:O), let's
> see how the toolbar works then ;)

I think it is slow due to XForms event handler. To make it fast one needs
just to add a loop

for (int i=0; i<5; ++i) Gnome::Main::instance()->iteration(FALSE);

instead of running Gnome::Main::instance()->iteration(FALSE) only once per
loop in LyXGUI::runTime(). So, I think that this problem will disappear as
soon as all LyX events are handled by Gnome.

Marko