Bernhard Roider wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Author: broider
Date: Wed Jun  4 00:00:47 2008
New Revision: 25108

Log:
Fix item delegate for qt 4.2:
In the completion-listbox rtl-Text does not work like it does for newer qt and icons are not displayed for math symbols. The rtl handling is incorrect atm but now it works the same way for all versions of qt.
Dov, will you correct the rtl issue in the list box?

Done (http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/25118)

Thinking of it there is another issue/feature: ATM the completion list contains all words from the whole document. If the document is composed of different languages, then the words are mixed up in the list. Maybe it would be nice to associate the language to the word and - Display only the words from the current language and, after a shortcut display all words OR
- Indicate the language for each entry OR
- group the entries by language in the list box
- When inserting a word from the completion list then change the language for the new inserted word to the associated one.

opinions?

I'm not sure I follow you here. I only use completion, well, to complete a word that I started typing, and then I only see those words that already exist in the document, which complete it?

bernhard