Amir> Does that mean something could be added to the Makefile to fix
Amir> the problem?

Rather that this -Winlline should be removed.

>> > Why does nearly every file compilation get this?
>>
>> That just shows how many files are dependent upon the use of maps
>> and other tree based STL containers.

Amir> Oh, so actually we should be *proud* we're getting so many
Amir> warnings, because it shows how STL-compliant we are now!

>From what I read in the STL sources, it seems that a creative
programmer decided to declare 'inline' a recursive function. We are
lucky that the compiler does not generate a 10Gb+ binary :)