Uwe Stöhr wrote:
hatim ali wrote:

i hope you can add written Mathematical equation from right to left, like the image in attachment, i do it with texmaker program.

I think that this is already possible. Dov, Ran, is this the case?

regards Uwe

Mmmm, no, I'm afraid not; AFAIK, LyX does not currently support RTL text inside math...

I'm not sure why; OTOH, I'm not sure how to do it in LaTeX. Hatim, could you send the list the latex which produces a minimal example of Arabic inside a math equation? Though I'm not going to have much time anytime soon to work on it...

Dov