I'm forwarding Ran's response about this; sounds like it's a problem also in Hebrew...

I'm not sure what the current status is --- is this already fixed in trunk?

Ran Rutenberg wrote:
Hi,

Right now, LyX's menus in Hebrew are aligned to the left. Hebrew and Arabic are both RTL languages and it is preferred that the menus will be aligned to the right (File menu is supposed to be the rightmost one). This is the case in most Hebrew localized software. I planned to make a feature request regarding this issue, and if it is possible to make this adjustment it would be great.

Sincerely,
Ran Rutenberg