Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
After looking at what the converter selection code in prefs does, I came
up with the following simple patch, which hooks on the currentRowChanged
signal instead of itemSelectionChanged. It works perfectly for me (qt
4.2.3).

However, before committing, I'd like to know: what is the difference
between these two signals? There are other places relying on
itemSelectionChanged, shall I fix them?

Ping!

I looked into this a bit, but came up with no answers. But here's a guess. Maybe it's like a key-press vs key-release thing, and itemSelectionChanged is being fired before the new row has actually been set (ie, when the old item is deselected), whereas currentRowChanged is fired only when the new row has been set? I guess the answer is in the Qt sourcecode, but I've been there before and have no desire to go back ;-)

rh