On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> Some comments:
>
> - the TOC menu is far to long, you have to find a better solution!
>   (try to load the UserGuide and look at it my goes down the screen!)

True. I have to use .depth information and construct submenus as it is
done in xforms frontend.

> - I like the open of the dialogs in the other window by splitting it :)

Actually, you use it every time when you code in Emacs to open files,
search and do all these nice things emacs can do (I hope I haven't
insulted you if you use vi to do your fine work).

> - you should catch the close-window of the other frame as it should not
>   happen that you can close that one and not LyX.

Well, as soon as LyXView will be ported the current other window will
merge with LyXView anyway.

Marko