Dear hard-working developers.

I am a big fan of LyX, using the version 1.6.0rc5, and I found a problem.
The following is what I did.

1. Run Lyx and select File -> New to create a new document.
2. Also run MS Word 2007 and open a text document.
3. Select three lines of text in the Word file and copy to the clipboard.
4. Try to paste it on the LyX document and a new window pop up for creating
and saving an EMF image of the content in the clipboard.
5. Save the clipboard content as pasted1.emf and successfully paste it on
the LyX document.
6. Push View PDF (pdflatex) button and a small error message box with the
title "Metafile to EPS Converter" comes up, saying "Printer selected is not
valid".
7. After that the only thing that I can do is to click the OK button on that
error message box. LyX has no response at this stage. So I forcefully close
LyX.
8. After closing LyX, I can see error information, but there is only
"completed" in the debug log box.

The following is my environment.
1. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit
2. I downloaded LyX bundle installer package and installed.

Just for reference, I tried to convert an EMF image to an EPS with
metafile2eps utility in LyX bin folder. Then I found that I got the same
error message box.
So, heading one more step, I looked into the file metafile2eps.inf in
PSPrinter folder. Then I found that that file does not have any information
on post script printer driver compatible with 64bit environment. I am not
sure that this is the main cause of the problem, but I hope that this will
be helpful to solve the problem.

Thank you for your great effort on developing such a fantastic LaTex editing
software.

Best Regards,

Dong Woo Kim