rgheck a écrit :
rgheck wrote:
Charpentier Philippe wrote:
Similarly, if I create a document in the class "article (AMS) en Français"
the module "theorems-ams-fr" is automatically loaded but the
modules "theorems-ams", "theorems-starred" and "theorems-std"
can still be loaded (although they are excluded in "theorems-ams-fr"
and this can be seen in the information at the end of the module
section) but "theorems-ams-extended", "theorems-sec" and "theorems-chap" cannot. It seems to me that the tag #Requires works but the tag #Excludes
not in this situation.

It sounds like there's some kind of bug here.

Fixed. Thinko on my part. Thanks.

rh

OK it works fine now.

For the first question:
if I put
ExcludesModule theorems-ams
in my class then changing from "article (AMS)" to "article (AMS) Francais"
has the consequence that no module is loaded which is not very nice I think...

PhC