On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 11:40:22PM +0300, Dekel Tsur wrote:
> The problem is in Intl::InitKeyMapper: Since the "default" language is
> removed, n should be initialized to 0.

This reminds me that I plan to add automatic keymap switching according to
the current language (this is currently done with Hebrew/English).
This means that the old keymap selection dialog should not be ported to the
preferences dialog (however, I don't know when I will be able to do this, as
I need to finish the export code first. So if porting the dialog isn't very
time consuming, it can be done).