> Question 1: do you use the lyx2lyx framework? The advantage would be that
> lyx2lyx knows about the lyx format of all revisions.

Nope, and it is a very good idea. However I would like to build a
standalone tool that does not require other libraries to work, i.e. to
minimize dependencies -- not because users will not have lyx2lyx
installed but because of runtime problems.

> Question 2: Maybe a feature option would be to use MathML, did you think
> about this?

Again, no. But this one fits very well with my tool design. Seeing
that MathML is supported in e.g. Firefox it is an interesting addition
for the future.

> I think this would be a great addition to LyX because the different latex to
> html tools are often quite difficult to get right, if at all.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Alex.