Hello Pavel,

I wanted to describe the new Navigate Back feature since it is in LyX 1.6.3. But I don't understand how it works.

I open for example the Tutorial manual. Via the menu Navigate I go to chapter 2 and then to chapter 3. I expect that I can now go back to chapter 2 by pressing the Navigate Back button, but the button remains inactive.
When I now go to different sections via the outliner, the button also keeps
deactivated.

I also haven't found a menu entry as alternative for the Navigate Back button. According to our UI guideline, the Navigate menu should have such an entry.

regards Uwe