On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:33:18PM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:

> hmmm i recently studied this bug:
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/94
> and thought this is not possible OOTB.

Now that I read bug 94, I think that there's some confusion there.
Inverse DVI search is already implemented in LyX. What is missing is the
"forward DVI search", i.e., jumping to the correct position in the dvi
file starting from a given position in the LyX window.
So, the bug is about "inverse DVI search", which is now implemented (and
thus the bug should be either closed or renamed), but the last comments
are about the "forward DVI search" feature.

--
Enrico