Hi all,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Christian Ridderström wrote:
>> the graphical tour, so for now I've place the new images in the
>> subdirectory
>>        images/LGT/En
>>
>> If anyone (perhaps the original authors)
>
> original authors are not here anymore i guess

The original author (that would be me) is still lurking in the background.

> note that images there are _not_ localised. i would encourage Hartmut
> to update the english version ot the text.

If you believe the dates on some of the xdvi screenshots, I did the
original 10 1/2 years ago! So it really is time to update the whole
thing, including the page previews. Is Hartmunt up to doing that? I
can volunteer to help proofread, but I don't have the opportunity to
do much more than that.

Mike

--
mike.ress...@alum.mit.edu