Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
Hello,

I just translated in French this new section of <http://www.lyx.org/Download> and I had a try with this new procedure. I'm new to gpg, so where do I find te keyserver ? Should not this information be added to the paragraph ?

it should find it itself. if your run gpg for the first time, just iterate it
once more.

Doesn't work...

 gpg  --keyserver  wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net   --recv-keys  C7FB382D

works fine.
Seems that gpg isn't packaged with a default keyserver on Debian Lenny.

Then:
 gpg --verify lyx-1.6.6.1.tar.bz2.sig
gpg: Signature made Wed Jun 16 19:41:27 2010 CEST using RSA key ID C7FB382D
gpg: Good signature from "LyX Release Manager ...
gpg: There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: FE66 471B 4355 9707 AFDA  D955 DE7A 44FA C7FB 382D

Is the warning OK ?

--
Jean-Pierre