Am 05.07.2010 um 15:53 schrieb Jean-Marc LASGOUTTES:

> Abdelrazak Younes <you...@lyx.org> writes:
>>> Great. Is there a reason why the code is split in two files? It would be
>>> better to have a single AppleSpellChecker.m file implementing the speller
>>> object IMO.
>>
>> Well, you still need to implement the SpellChecker virtual interface
>> in a C++ file. And AFAIU, AppleSpeller.m is not C++.
>
> AFAIK, it is Objective C++, that is both C++ and Obj-C. The
> implementation of AppleSpell in enchant does just that.

Yes, you're right.

That would introduce an AppleSpellChecker.m file directly in directory
lyx-devel/src.
I had the impression they should live in lyx-devel/src/support only.
Of course, to merge the two files simplifies the thing. I would do that if you
like it.

BTW, regarding USE_MACOSX_PACKAGING...

in lyx-devel/src/support/Package.cpp I can find:

#if defined (USE_WINDOWS_PACKAGING)
# include "support/os_win32.h"
#endif
#if defined (USE_MACOSX_PACKAGING)
# include <CoreServices/CoreServices.h> // FSFindFolder, FSRefMakePath
#endif

That seems questionable too?

Stephan