On 07/06/2010 12:41 PM, KYokota wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The attached is a layout file and related files for AEA.cls, a LaTeX
> class for submission to journals published by American Economic
> Association. If it is appropriate, could you consider to include it in
> LyX distribution? It supports the following journals:
>
>     * American Economic Review
>     * Papers and Proceedings
>     * Journal of Economic Literature
>     * Journal of Economic Perspectives
>     * American Economics Journal
>
> AEA.cls can be obtained from:
> http://www.aeaweb.org/templates/latex_templates.zip
> AEA web page is here: http://www.aeaweb.org/aer/index.php

I had a brief look at the layout file itself, which I suppose looks
fine, though I don't use this class so am not really sure. Can someone
else just try out the layout and template and confirm that they work as
expected?

Also: The patch included updates to LaTeXConfig.lyx and to the Japanese
version. Is there someone to whom these should go? someone who maintains
those files?

Richard