On 7/11/2010 10:47 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
I will probably set up a new tarball after the cmake issues are sorted out
(waiting for Joost's feedback now). I will upload the binaries and release
1.6.7 after these problems are solved.

The problems also exist in SCons. It's about the compiler version: MSVC 2010 doesn't work.

All the new versions of the dependencies have been prepared for MSVC 2010 so I think it's a good idea to set up a new tarball after the last issue is sorted out (the compile error I reported yesterday). Peter has solved the TR1 problem already.

Joost