On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:27:03 +0200
Jean-Marc LASGOUTTES <lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Is the problem related to the fact that you have a SWeave error?

I am not very sure (since I'm currently working only on Sweave
documents), but it seems so. Thinking about it, I was actually
getting crashes in previous alphas, on Sweave errors. Then it was
some times, with current alpha it's regularly, but it's not always.

I don't know if this is reproducible, but the attached document caused
a crash here. I compiled via pdflatex. Does this help or should I
attempt more sophisticated debugging?
Liviu

Writing to file newfile2.tex
Processing code chunks ...
 1 : echo term verbatim

Error:  chunk 1
Error in parse(text = chunk) : unexpected ')' in "2+2)"
Execution halted
Systemcall.cpp(237): Systemcall: 'R CMD Sweave "newfile2.Rnw"' finished
with exit code 1 Error: Cannot convert file
An error occurred whilst running R CMD Sweave "newfile2.Rnw"
lyx-svn: Fatal IO error: client killed