BH wrote:
> >> Cant reproduce. do you have exact recipy? Can you provide backtrace where
> >> the lyx freezes (ctrl+c under gdb when freezing)?
> >
> > I'm happy to, see attached.  After playing with things a little more (and
> > just quickly looking at the backtrace), it appears that the problem is
> > related to the real-time Spell check (Hunspell enabled, I have not tried
> > Mac OS X native spellchecker).
> >
> > If I disable real-time spellchecking before applying the character style,
> > there is no problem.
>
> I cannot confirm this with either Apple's native spell checker or with
> aspell. (I don't have hunspell to check with.)

what is the current default speller on mac used by .dmg installers (and on
windows btw?)

i was unable to build lyx with hunspell on linux. configure is not satisfied
with
my installed hunspell, but i have no idea whats wrong. the libraries are
installed
it fails with this check:
AC_CHECK_LIB(hunspell, main, LIBS="-lhunspell $LIBS", lyx_use_hunspell=false)
most probably the function "main" does not exist. what is the result on other
linuxes?

pavel