On 10/17/2010 12:52 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Pavel Sanda wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
I've lost track, I'm afraid, of which patch set is which. Here's what I've
got.
i have flagged this message from JMarc in case it makes the things more clear:

I would like to have the newlineisparbreak part, which is important for
sweave support and is a file format change. Hopefully Richard can find
time to provide the missing python part.
Richard, was the last movement in lyx2lyx fixing this or we wait for something
else?

No, that was JMarc's other request. I'll have a look early next week at this bit.

rh