On 10/28/2010 12:04 PM, Richard Heck wrote:

The changeover to InsetParamsWidget has borked the label dialog in ways I cannot seem to understand. Try this: Create a new section heading, and give it the title "Hello". Now Insert>Label. You ought to get a dialog with "sec:Hello", but you get an empty dialog.

Worse problem: If you had something in the dialog previously, you get it back again. I.e., LyX invites you to create a duplicate label.

The source of this is that InsetParamsDialog::initializeParams() ignores its argument and restores the previous state of the dialog. I don't see how this could be over-ridden.

OK, I think I've fixed this at r35886, but please check.

Richard