On 10/28/2010 04:30 PM, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 28.10.2010 um 21:05 schrieb Julien Rioux:

Hi,

Using svn trunk compiled a few days ago (r35874). I am working on a file under
svn version control. After modifying the file and wanting to save, I get a
warning that the file has been externally modified. It has not been externally
modified.

Recipe:
Open a lyx file under svn
Change something
Save
Here it doesn't depend on version control.

I set a break in Buffer::isExternallyModified().
The private members timestamp_ and checksum_ equals to 0 (not really
initialized).
Consequently LyX does not enter Buffer::saveCheckSum()... this call somehow
gets lost.
I'm afraid the last changes regarding Buffer read operations are the culprit.

I'll fix this. I'm just trying to figure out the best way....

rh