Log:
first step to cure the VCS load problem

Log:
Partially fix #5108.
Log:
Fix bug #6997

Can I please remind you and ask you to write meaningful commit-logs. Logs explaining why the change has been made, why the new design or solution or implementation is better, what problem it fixed, why other solutions might be wrong although it may seem not to be at first sight and so forth.

I don't want to have to look into a bug to even know what the bug is about, so I always like at least to add a summary of the bug to the commit log. Furthermore, the fix might need some explanation.

In the example of the VCS load problem, please explain what the VCS load problem is. Please explain why it is only a first step, and what still needs to be done.

Thank you.

Vincent