On 11/07/2010 11:53 AM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
The attached seems to work for that bug, but I haven't tested extensively as
I don't use Bibitems myself. Still, the approach seems right, and possible,
since the updateBuffer() call is now from one place.

As I mention in the bug report, though, there are some other issues that
remain.

I don't like it to put such specific code in the main dispatch
function of the application.

No, but it used to be in TextMetrics, which is even worse. It still needs a proper home. If I were to commit it, I'd certainly put a FIXME saying something like what the old FIXME said. But the proper solution, really, is to get rid of InsetBibitem, and we won't be doing that for 2.0.

Richard