> I have to admit I think it costs not much time to report a bug in
> LyX's bug tracker. Fortunately, it's not bugzilla. :-)
> And some of the bugs you reported are easier to fix with example
> files.
    Well, I've just reported the bugs (see my other mail on this
list). For the record, the preparation, rechecking and everything
took me well over 3 hours, and it is just today. To me it seems
'hardly unnoticeable' :)

    Obviously, with bugzilla it would take at least twice this
amount, and if I remember my last time with this system correctly,
the main problem has been somewhat related to entering the correct
shoe size of mine :D

    Could you please specify to which bug reports should I attach
examples?

Regards,
MichaƂ Skrzypek