Op 3-12-2010 15:54, Abdelrazak Younes schreef:
On 03/12/2010 15:52, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 03.12.2010 um 15:31 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

On 30/11/2010 17:33, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Liviu Andronic wrote:

I would suspect that a wavy line might be more desirable (as in MS
Word, gtkspell, OOo, etc.), and if I remember this was the original
implementation (although then the wavy line was too big :) ).

so we are at circles, since the wavy line was killed not so long ago :)
not that i have opinion about this issue.

Well, the way the wavy line looks is probably due to my poor 10 minutes coding time attempt to implement it because I didn't find a ready to use solution in Qt. Now, instead of insisting on the dotted line, couldn't we try to improve the wavy line drawing instead?
No problem. Who is "we", please? :-)

"We" is Vincent and you of course :-)

I was being really quiet on this subject ...

Vincent