Dear past, current and possible future LyX translators,

our development tree is slowly moving towards the first stable release of LyX
2.0.
Except bugfixing we are not adding new features or changing the code
substantially,
so the database of translation strings shouldn't change considerably and is
prepared for your work.

The current status of translations for the supported languages is maintained
here:
http://www.lyx.org/I18n-trunk
Note that the languages in the 'red region', i.e. having less then 50% of
strings
translated, will be stripped from the final release.

The up-to-date translation files can be always obtained via SVN or downloaded
here:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/po

In case you are interested to help with the language which is unsupported or
seems
to be abandoned (see the last revised date), write first to the maintainer and
if
there is no response you can start by reading this short introduction:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/README.localization

Thanks,
Pavel

PS: All previous maintainers have been CC'ed. If you do not wish to obtain mails
about LyX again, just let me know.