On 03/01/2011 09:43, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
What I forgot to say is: Why don't we implement saveState() and
restoreState() in GuiToolbar which overrides QToolbar::saveState() and
restoreState(). Then restoring the visibility of the toolbars is done
by QMainWindow::restoreState. (At least, that is what I would think).
Yes, that's probably the way to go. Stefan, Vincent, please use the
toolbar-settings git branch if you work on that.

If you uncheck "restore window layouts and geometries" in Preferences,
you still want to restore the toolbar's visibility settings, though we
don't call QMainWindow::restoreState(). That might be a reason to not
do it.

Well, in that case, the settings from the ui file will be used IIRC.

Abdel.