Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> I wonder if we want to get out LyX 2.0 eventually.

yes :( we wait for 1 critical and three majors bugs.
anybody around to have a look ?

the proposed patch does not look intrusive, so it can go into when
1. the correctness of latex part is argued.
   i havent seen any reaction on the tabularx question raised by Juergen
   and my knowledge of latex tables is not enough to judge it myself.
   there is no point to mess with tabular* when we will go to kill
   it for tabularx in 2.x.
2. its before beta4 (tomorrow night is freeze)
3. documentation is added as well, Uwe is gone.

pavel